6. Someone who plays music.
7. A nice succession of musical tones.
8. Large group or ensemble that contains sections of different instruments.
10. A person who leads a musical ensemble by way of visible gestures.
12. An organized group of singers.
14. Instruments including drums and cymbals.
16. Kind of music original from jamaica.
18. to adjust in musical pitch, to bring an instrument into harmony.
21. A genre of American music that began in the rural regions of the Southern United States.
23. Another name for the front man or main singer in a band ( 2 words ).
24. A guitar has six of these.
1. Type of instruments that includes the flute, oboe, clarinet and saxophone.
2. A musical style that originated at the beginning of the 20th century in black communities in the south of the US.
3. A form of interactive entertainment in which amateur singers sing along with recorded music.
4. A comedic play or movie in which dialogue is usually made with songs.
5. Instruments including the trumpet, french horn, trombone and tuba.
7. A device that amplifies sound or voice.
9. A form of dance and movement in which someone pretends to play rock-style electric guitar ( 2 words)
11. Kind of music represented by Bach. Mozart and Beethoven among others
13. There are 7 of these in the musical scale.
15. A live performance before an audience.
17. Another name for kinds of music like pop, rock, folk, rap, hiphop, etc.
19. Short for lip synchronization, a term for lip movements, not real singing, following a song.
20. Any recorded song or tune in a CD or MP3 storage system.
22. Style originated in Italy where singers and musicians perform a dramatic work.