With A Little Help From My Friends - The Beatles - The Music Issue



Listen to a classic Beatles’ song and work out the lyrics. Fill out the blank spaces and find the right order of the words in the verses, as required.

 


What _____    ______   think  ______  ______  sang  ______   ______ tune?
Would    ______   stand  ______  ______  walk ______   ______ me?       
Lend   ______   ______  ears   ______  ______  sing  ______   ______  song,    
______  ______ try ______   ______  sing ______  ______    key 


a/by/friends/from/get/help/I/little/mm/my/with/. .
___________________________________________
a/friends/from/get/help/high/I/little/mm/my/with/. .
___________________________________________
’m/a/friends/from/going/help/I/little/my/to/try/with/.
___________________________________________

Do ______ need ______?
I need ______ to ______.
Could ______ be ______?
I want ______to ______.

What  ______   ______ do   ______  ______    love  ______  way?
Does   ______  worry ______  to  ______ alone?
How  ______  ______   feel  ______  ______  end  ______  ______ day?
______   ______    sad  ______    you’re on  ______  own    


anybody/do/I/love/need/need/somebody/to/you/?.
___________________________________________
anybody/be/could/I/it/love/somebody/to/want/?.
___________________________________________


Would ______ believe ______   ______  love ______   ______sight?
Yes I'm ______ that it ______ all the ______.
What ______ you ______ when ______ turn ______ the light?
______ can't ______ you, but ______ know it's ______.


No comments:

Post a Comment