Upside Down by Jack Johnson - The What's Up Issue



Song activity



Jack Johnson is a Hawaiian folk rock singer and songwriter. You can listen to all his music on jackjohnsonmusic.com


Listen to the song carefully and find the 8 mistakes in the lyrics.



Upside Down  by Jack Johnson

Who's to say
What's impossible
Well I forgot
This world keeps spinning
And with each new day
I can feel a change in everything
And as the surface breaks reflections fade
But in some days they remain the same
And as my mind begins to spread its wings
There's no starting curiosity

I want to turn the whole thing upside down
I'll find everything they say just can't be found
I'll share this love I find with everyone
We'll song and dance to Mother Nature's songs
I don't want this feeling to go away

Who's to say
I can do everything
Well I can try
And as I roll along I begin to find
Things aren't usually what they seem

I want to turn ...
This world keeps spinning and there's no time to rest
Well it all keeps spinning round and round and

Upside down...
Please don't go away
Is this how it's supposed to be





No comments:

Post a Comment