Vocabulary/ game activity
1. A mechanical device for cleaning dishes and utensils.
2. Car instrument that tells you how to go from A to B.
3. A mobile computer that is primarily operated by touching the screen.
4. Hand-held device that adds, substracts, divides and multiplies.
10. A gadget you wear for telling the time.
11. It connects a computer to the Internet, invented in 1958.
12. A mechanical device used to toast bread.
15. A video camera that feeds its image in real time to a computer or computer network.
17. An appliance used to combine ingredients.
18. An electrical device consisting of two earphones held by a flexible strap passing over the head.
19. A tool used in the removal of unwanted body hair through the act of shaving (2 words).
20. A hand-held portable electric light.
21. A specialized desktop computer used to play video games (2 words).
1. A picture frame that displays digital photos without the need of a computer or printer (3 words).
5. A portable flash drive with a USB connector (2 words).
6. A component of an electronics device, used for operating the device wirelessly from a short distance (2 words).
7. Flat panel TV much thinner and lighter than televisions with picture tubes.
8. A device for taking photographs.
9. An instrument used to measure weight.
13. An electromechanical device designed to blow cool or hot air over wet or damp hair.
14. A device that plays video and audio discs (2 words).
16. A kitchen appliance that heats food by bombarding it with electromagnetic radiation.
19. A publication in digital form, consisting of text, images, or both.