CLASSROOM LANGUAGE - The Readers' Issue 2



Basic phrases to communicate in class. No Spanish please!!!! 

Find the words missing to make phrases to use in the classroom with your teacher and mates.



Across
2. Do you have an ... pen? 4. ... you next class. 8. How do you ... "true" in English? 10. Can you ... the audio again, please? 11. What's the ... of "short"? 12. How do you ... "perro" in English? 13. How do you ... that, with a C or with an S? 15. Can I ... your pencil? 16. Can you ... that please? 17. I'm sorry, I don't ...


Down
1. Can you say it ... please? 2. Can I be ...? I'll be back soon. 3. Can you help me, ...? 5. What's the ... for this? 6. Is this right or ...? 7. Pardon? ... again. 9. I don't ... Can you give me an example? 14. Sorry I'm ... Too much traffic!

No comments:

Post a Comment