Listening activity – NPR – 3.44 minutes
Listen to the fragment from the radio show and say whether the following statements are True, False or Not Mentioned.
- Studies show that our pupils become smaller when we feel strong emotions.
- Science can tell when your special someone reciprocates.
- The specialist is a neurologist from the University of Oslo.
- One of the commentators implies that maybe hosting a radio show causes stress.
- In the Middle Ages, women would put drops of belladonna to have brighter eyes.
- Valentine’s Day is a magical occasion to test these theories.
- According to some of the comments made by the hosts, if you look at the sun your pupils become smaller.
- All of them would like to stare at someone across the table on Valentine’s day.