Vocabulary & Trivia Game
4. Crystal-ball user (2 words)
6. Religious figures who claimed to see into the future (pl).
9. A bionic futuristic human.
14. Luke Skywalker's Jedi teacher.
17. ...McFly, Michael J. Fox’s character in the movie "Back to the Future".
18. Futuristic Mel Gibson movie (2 words).
19. The latest time for finishing something.
21. Chiromancy is a form of divination performed by examining the lines in the...
22. Futuristic novel genre (abbreviation).
23. An automaton that is created from biological materials and resembles a human. Also called humanoid.
24. Movie where humans began adopting monkeys as pets and eventually became their slaves. Planet of the ...
25. In finance, an agreement to buy or sell an asset at a certain date at a certain price.
1. Prediction that some people check daily.
2. One of Stanley Kubrick's true masterpieces of cinema, "A ... Orange".
3. "Back to the Future" vehicle.
4. The science, art and practice of postulating possible, probable, and preferable futures.
5. WALL-E's love interest in the Pixar movie.
7. Someone with unusual or progressive ideas about the future or advancements.
8. Fuel used in the car invented by Dr. Emmett Brown.
10. 1982 Harrison Ford film ( 2 words).
11. George Lucas’s blockbuster (2 words).
12. Author of Fahrenheit 451 and The Martian Chronicles.
13. The date on which something, food, a license, etc. is no longer good or valid.
15. An 1895 novel by H. G. Wells (2 words) The...
16. Time traveller who comes from the future looking for Sarah Connor.
18. Popular movie with characters Neo and Morpheus, The...
20. "I, Robot" author. Isaac...