Use the clues below to complete the crossword puzzle.
4. The principal dish of a meal (2 words).
6. Ticket or bill with the amount that you have to pay at a restaurant.
8. Food such as french fries, ice cream, popcorn, pizza, hot dogs, soft drinks and candy (2 words).
10. A person who dines or a small, informal, and usually inexpensive restaurant.
12. A serving system where people help themselves.
16. A restaurant in which the customers are served at a counter and carry their meals on trays to tables.
17. A container for holding or serving food.
19. A small portion of food served before the main meal.
20. Another word for drinks.
22. What you eat when you are hungry between meals.
23. A tool with several narrow tines on one end to hold food.
25. The meal you have in the evening.
26. The meal you have at noon.
29. A kiosk or small structure in streets or parks where you can buy refreshments, hot dogs, and other simple foods.
30. A device where people cook or heat food.
31. Person who serves you food at a restaurant.
1. What you eat at the end of a meal.
2. Meal you have outdoors, for example in a park or beach.
3. The meal you have in the morning.
5. Person who makes food in a restaurant.
7. A small restaurant in which coffee and light meals are served (2 words)
9. Food that can be prepared and served quickly.
11. Something you usually call for to get a table in a busy restaurant.
13. Cookout in the backyard, summer get-together where people grill meat.
14. A list with dishes that you can have at a restaurant.
15. Money that you give to a server if the service is good.
18. Late breakfast or early lunch usually at around 11 a.m.
20. A public meeting place where people go to drink beer and sometimes shoot pool or watch sports.
21. A side dish with raw vegetables.
24. What you need to cut your food.
27. Something used at table to wipe the lips or fingers and protect the clothes.
28. Area found in shopping malls, airports, and parks. Food...